When you work hard, it’s important to ensure you, your family and property are well protected should the worst happen.
Personal insurance for you and your family offers financial protection in the case of unexpected injury, illness or death. Personal insurance for property and valuables provides financial protection for your home, contents and vehicles.
Understanding your personal insurance requirements can be a complex task, but it is well worth taking the time to ensure you have adequate cover.
Personal Insurance To Cover Your Property And Valuables
Personal insurance can offer protection for some of your most important assets, such as:
- Your caravan while on the road or in storage
- Loss of damage to your vehicles
- Protecting your home buildings against loss or damage
- Help to cover damage or theft in your home
- Protect against damage of loss of personal valuables and belongings, such as jewellery
- Cover for a pleasure craft, which includes third party liability in Australian waters
Being comprehensively covered by personal insurance of this type means you can relax in the knowledge that your home, contents and vehicles are protected if something were to happen.
At Regional, we offer an integrated personal insurance package that can cover your caravan, vehicle, home contents, home buildings, personal values and pleasure craft. We can provide expert advice to find a tailored solution to meet your needs.
When the time comes to claim, your Regional Insurance broker will be there to do all the hard work for you.
Talk to our experienced team for a quote today.