Do you shudder with dread and worry when it’s time to choose or review your business insurance?
Business insurance is one of the most important purchases a business owner must make. It’s not only incredibly complex to understand, but it takes a lot of time and effort to properly evaluate, research and compare.
But there’s a way to stop the worry and save your valuable time and money...
By working with an insurance broker and taking advantage of their expertise and knowledge, you remove that worry and confusion. And make choosing business insurance a much quicker and smoother process, and a broker can even help you avoid unnecessary costs.
Let’s take a closer look at why businesses use an insurance broker.
An insurance broker provides professional advice, giving you peace of mind.They live and breathe insurance, their years of training and expertise mean they fully understand the level of risk your business faces and which cover is best for it.
A good broker works with rock-solid processes, providing excellent customer experiences. Processes that should include the following:
- Carry out a needs analysis to identify existing and potential risks to your business and provide a personalised report.
- Creating and implementing tailored insurance strategies.
- Clearly communicating the details of your policy.
- Providing day to day management of your cover and recommending changes when needed.
- Manage your claims
- Review and recommend the best option for policy renewal.
An insurance broker can save you money. Cutting out the middleman by buying direct from insurers does not necessarily mean lower prices because:
- Brokers build good relationships with insurers and have scale which allows them to competitively negotiate premiums and policies on your behalf.
- Insurers view businesses who buy insurance through a broker as a lower risk due to the broker’s business evaluation skills, resulting in lower premiums.
They help you to make a claim. You won’t be alone if the worst happens. An experienced insurance broker has seen it all in regard to claims, from theft to natural disasters, fraud and professional indemnity. They will advocate for you when you need it most, negotiating the best possible outcome for you with the insurance company.
In short, businesses use an insurance broker because it saves them time, money and worry.
If you need advice about business insurance, the professionals at Regional Insurance Brokers can help. Contact us now.